SCIENTIFIC AND ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
LABORATORY OF APPLIED ELECTRONICS
Laboratory of Applied Electronics was established in November of 1991 by decision of the Scientific Board of the IHCE. Doctor of Technical Science Sergey Bugaev was the first head of laboratory. Candidate of Science Nikolay Sochugov heads the laboratory at present time. The laboratory staff consists of 2 Candidates of Science, 6 researchers, and one post-graduate.
- Investigation of plasma chemical processes in vacuum discharges and atmosphere pressure discharges.
- Development of equipment and techniques for ion-plasma deposition of film coatings on large-sized substrates.
The basic scientific achievements
- A phenomenon of nonsaturated vapor stimulated condensation in discharge non-equilibrium atmospheric pressure plasma was found and investigated. Based on this phenomenon, the methods of plasma-chemical conversion of lower paraffin hydrocarbon and air cleaning of weak organic impurities were developed.
- Analogousness technique of solid hydrocarbon coatings deposition under atmospheric pressure surface discharge was suggested and developed.
- Enhancement methods of magnetron spray systems efficiency were suggested and studied. There were created and applied the expanded magnetron spray systems used in technologies of vacuum ion-plasma film coating deposition.
- Joint with the Engineering and Design Department the vacuum technological set-ups used for coatings deposition on large-sized substrates were created.
- A technology of multiple spectral-selective coatings deposition on architectural glasses was developed and introduced.
History | Research Fields | Technologies | Publications | Structure | Conferences | Library | Site Map | Site Search | Contacts |