TECHNOLOGIES & APPLICATIONS
VACUUM ION-PLASMA SETUP DUET
Vacuum ion-plasma setup "DUET"
The installation provides vacuum arc discharge plasma-assisted deposition of functional coatings on a surface of the most deman-ding parts of units and devices as well as various instruments with the goal of enhancing their life-time and improving the furni-shing.
The installation allows to realize the complex technology in a single vacuum cycle:
- finishing ion-plasma cleaning and activation of a surface of articles;
- production of a hard (5-7 GPa) nitrided sublayer;
- deposition of superhard (20-40 GPa) submicro- and nanostructural composite film (like TiN, etc) of width 3-5 чm.
|Vacuum chamber dimensions||650x650x750 mm3|
|Operating pressure||10-1—1 Pa|
|Plasmagenerator current||up to 80 A|
|Arc evaporator current||up to 150 A|
|Bias voltage||up to 1000 V|
Number of phases
up to 50 kW
|Water-cooling runoff||not more than 2 m3/h|
- the total technological process of pieces surface modification is realized in vacuum and is ecologically clean;
- a non-self-maintained arc discharge allows to efficiently generate a low-temperature plasma over the whole setup operating volume providing high quality of ion-plasma treatment;
- a high-adhesive coatings possessing an improved operating performance are formed.
For further information please contact:
Nikolai N. Koval
Dr. Sci. (Engineering), Laboratory Head
Phone: (3822) 49-27-92
Fax: (3822) 49-24-10
E-mail: коval@ opee.hcei.tsc.ru
History | Research Fields | Technologies | Publications | Structure | Conferences | Library | Site Map | Site Search | Contacts |